Cracking the AP Economics Micro & Macro Exams, 2020 Edition: Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 College Test Preparation
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Cracking the AP Economics Micro & Macro Exams, 2020 Edition: Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 College Test Preparation:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Economics Micro & Macro Exams with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score
• Detailed content review for both Micro and Macro test topics, such as supply, elasticity, aggregated demand, and inflation
• Useful charts and figures to illustrate trends, theories, and markets
• Engaging pacing drills to help you manage your time on the multiple choice section of each exam
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms, and up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 Micro & 1 Macro) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
Major: LSAT; GMAT; MCAT; PCAT; GRE; GMAT; Physics; Chemistry
For me teaching is learning. I have tutored since I was in second grade. For the past 20 years, I have worked as a professional tutor and teacher and as an attorney. I tutor MCAT, LSAT, PCAT, GMAT, GRE, Calculus and high school level math subjects, writing, grammar, Bar Review, Statistics, Economics, History, and 1L law courses. I have taught in six countries including the U.S., Mexico, Korea, China, Hong Kong, and Vietnam. I have taught in Texas, New York, Virginia and California. I ... Read more