Marriage God's Way: A Biblical Recipe for Healthy, Joyful, Christ-Centered Relationships
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Marriage God's Way: A Biblical Recipe for Healthy, Joyful, Christ-Centered Relationships:
Do you want a healthy, joyful, biblical marriage? Then you must embrace the principles in God’s Word!
“The reader who works his way through this volume will be richly rewarded!”--Tedd Tripp: Best-selling author of Shepherding a Child's Heart
Nearly everything in life comes with instructions—from the cell phones we use to the automobiles we drive. Yet when it comes to marriage, many people struggle without proper help. Couples experience pain and conflict when love and joy should flourish. The good news is there are instructions for marriage too, written by the One who created marriage. In Marriage God's Way, Pastor Scott LaPierre presents these instructions combined with:
- Personal stories and application to daily life
- Explanations of the roles and responsibilities God has given husbands and wives
- Answers to common questions about godly love and how to show it, headship and submission, intimacy, and establishing an indestructible foundation for your relationship
God intended marriage to be one of the greatest gifts on this side of Heaven. In Marriage God's Way, whether you are preparing for your wedding, newlyweds, or marriage veterans, you will receive the Christian marriage help you need.
Endorsed by prominent ministry leaders:
- “This is what every marriage needs!”--Scott Brown: Founder of The National Center for Family-Integrated Churches and author of A Theology of the Family
- “Scott LaPierre helps couples find the intimacy God intended!”--Reb Bradley: Founder of Family Ministries and best-selling author of Child Training Tips
- “This book will greatly bless your marriage.”--David Eddy: Senior Pastor of Manchester Community Church
Be sure to check out the accompanying workbook. The Marriage God’s Way Workbook is the perfect companion to help you apply the biblical recipe from the book! Combining the two will give you the Christian marriage counseling you need.