Trustee's Legal Companion, The: A Step-by-Step Guide to Administering a Living Trust | Fourth edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Trustee's Legal Companion, The: A Step-by-Step Guide to Administering a Living Trust:
You’re the trustee. Now what?
Living trusts are popular estate planning tools, but if you’ve been chosen to serve as a trustee, you’re probably wondering where to begin. The Trustee’s Legal Companion has everything you need to get organized, get started, and get the job done. You’ll learn how to:
- decide whether to take on the job of trustee
- set up ongoing trusts for surviving spouses, children, or beneficiaries with special needs
- invest trust assets
- get help from lawyers, accountants, financial planners, and other experts
- handle taxes and prepare accountings
- work effectively with beneficiaries, and
- distribute trust property.