Every Landlord's Legal Guide | Fourteenth edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Every Landlord's Legal Guide:
The legal forms and state rules every landlord and property manager needs
To keep up with the law and make money as a residential landlord, you need a guide you can trust: Every Landlord’s Legal Guide.
From move-in to move-out, here’s help with legal, financial, and day-to-day issues. You’ll avoid hassles and headaches―not to mention legal fees and lawsuits. Use this top-selling book to:
- screen and choose tenants
- prepare leases and rental agreements
- avoid discrimination, invasion of privacy, personal injury, and other lawsuits
- hire a property manager
- keep up with repairs and maintenance
- make security deposit deductions
- handle broken leases
- learn how to terminate a tenancy for nonpayment of rent or other lease violations
- restrict tenants from renting their place on Airbnb, and
- deal with bedbugs, mold, and lead hazards.
The 14th edition is completely revised to provide your state’s current laws, covering deposits, rent, entry, termination, late rent notices, and more. It includes a new discussion of how to deal with the aftermath of a tenant’s death (it happens more often than you think).