Administrative Law and Regulatory Policy: Problems, Text, and Cases [Connected Casebook] Aspen Casebook | 8 Edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Administrative Law and Regulatory Policy: Problems, Text, and Cases [Connected Casebook] Aspen Casebook:
An outstanding author team examines administrative procedure and policy in light of substantive policy issues, such as public health and safety, environmental protections, and the regulation of the economy. Questions, notes, and problems support fruitful analysis of Supreme Court decisions, administrative acts, and matters of contemporary debate.
- Revised materials on presidential appointment and removal
- E-rulemaking, the Obama Administration’s transparency and openness initiatives, and new technologies
- Material on the Information Quality Act, midnight regulations, and guidance documents
- A new section on global administrative law
- Significant new Supreme Court decisions
- Streamlined Notes and Questions
The purchase of this Kindle edition does not entitle you to receive 1-year FREE digital access to the corresponding Examples & Explanations in your course area. In order to receive access to the hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations found in the Examples & Explanations, you will need to purchase a new print casebook.
The purchase of this Kindle edition does not entitle you to receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and outline tool available through CasebookConnect.