Federal Income Taxation [Connected eBook with Study Center] Aspen Casebook Series | 18 Edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Federal Income Taxation [Connected eBook with Study Center] Aspen Casebook Series:
With this courseware purchase, you will receive access to the Connected eBook on CasebookConnect, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities; practice questions from your favorite study aids; an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes.
Integrating theory and policy in an accessible format, the sterling author team of Federal Income Taxation, Eighteenth Edition imbues its subject with historical, economic, policy, and international perspective. Problems integrated throughout the text bridge the gap between theory and practice. Each edition of this renowned text builds on and adds to the strengths of its predecessors.
New to the Eighteenth Edition:
- Fully updated to reflect changes made by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Notes, problems, and graphs that make challenging material accessible
- The highest integration of economics and policy analysis
- Great pedigree and authorship: Original authors Boris Bittker and William A. Klein were eminent authorities (with beautiful writing styles). Bankman, Shaviro, Stark, and Kleinbard are among today's leading tax scholars.
- A manageable length: Even with the new material, Federal Income Taxation is still one of the shortest books around.