Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies Aspen Coursebook | 7th edition
the top textbook retailers.
View all Sell Prices being offered by Retailer
Details about Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies Aspen Coursebook:
Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies, Seventh Edition by Amy E. Sloan is known for its clear, step-by-step instruction in the basics. Using a building-block approach, the textbook breaks material into discrete, readily comprehensible parts. Self-contained chapters on sources make the book flexible for any type of legal research course. Useful pedagogy throughout the text includes end-of-chapter checklists, clear examples, and summary charts. Helpful sample pages and examples of research sources guide students through the presentation.
- New narrated videos that walk students through research examples from the book
- Updated coverage of Westlaw, Lexis Advance, and Bloomberg Law - Completely revised material throughout, providing thorough instruction in the latest features and functions of the main research platforms
- Flexible organization that accommodates any approach to instruction in print and online research, including instruction focused exclusively on online sources
- Self-contained chapters on research sources that make the book adaptable to any type of legal research course
- Increased coverage of free and low-cost sources of information