Lutz's Nutrition and Diet Therapy | 7th edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Receive an instant email alert when the price on this textbook drops
Details about Lutz's Nutrition and Diet Therapy:
- Emphasis on clinical applications.
- Nutrient recommendations and food label data, including updated DRIs.
- Cautions for unregulated supplements and descriptions of interactions of food, drug, and over-the-counter nutrients.
- Life cycle approach that includes screening tools and nutritional interventions for infants, children, adolescents, and mature adults, as well as pregnant and lactating women.
- Updated recommendations and food plans for weight control, clients with diabetes, HIV/AIDS, dysphasia, preventing heart disease, and other health concerns.
- Useful assessment tools and tables throughout, including Food Handling Guidelines, Labeling Regulations, Research Summaries, and Wellness Tips
- Coverage of nutria-genomics and genomics.
- "Teamwork” exercises focusing on nutritional documentation from different care providers, including dietitians, physical therapists, and speech therapists.
- “Dollars and Sense” feature highlighting which food costs or economic factors influence nutritional care.
Need Other Diets tutors? Start your search below:
Need Other Diets course notes? Start your search below: