Organic Chemistry As a Second Language: First Semester Topics | 4 Edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Organic Chemistry As a Second Language: First Semester Topics:
- Helps develop the skills needed to solve a variety of problem types.
- Presents the fundamental topics clearly with an informal, friendly tone.
- Describes the how-to of problem solving, including approaching problems strategically.
- Discusses the relationship between concepts and puts topics in context.
- Covers important areas such as resonance, nomenclature, conformations, substitution reactions, synthesis and more.
Major: By email, by telephone, or in person!
My degree is in Biology, but I primarily tutor math because that, understandably, is where there is most demand. I've been doing so since 1987. I've tutored young and old, individuals and groups, rich and poor, those in need of remedial work and those wanting to get an "A". I've been available via Wyzant since 2015, and had one steady customer here all that time. Now that it is summer again, I am looking for more students. I believe that comprehension and performance are equally importan... Read more