Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications: Expert Consult - Online, Print, and DVD | 2 Edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications: Expert Consult - Online, Print, and DVD:
World-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson returns with a Second Edition of Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery. This surgical technique reference delivers step-by-step guidance on the essential elements of complex foot and ankle surgery and is packed with full-color illustrations, pearls, and pitfalls. New chapters focus on the complications management of complications, aimed to help you select the right procedure for challenging conditions to ensure optimal outcomes. You can access the book online to view the video demonstrations.
- Learn from one of the very best - world-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson shares his innovative approaches to the reconstructive surgical techniques and complications management most frequently seen in practice.
- Quickly reference essential topics with a templated, focused format emphasizing procedures rather than basic science.
- Make a confident diagnosis and select the correct treatment with the help of easy-to-use "Techniques, Tips and Pitfalls" sections found in each chapter.
- Properly avoid and manage commonly seen complications with the guidance from the "Complications Considered" feature.
- Get step-by-step instruction on surgical technique accompanied by color intraoperative photographs.
- Access the full text online with regular updates and video demonstrations narrated by Dr. Myerson.