Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies Aspen Coursebook | 7 Edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies Aspen Coursebook:
Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies, Seventh Edition by Amy E. Sloan is known for its clear, step-by-step instruction in the basics. Using a building-block approach, the textbook breaks material into discrete, readily comprehensible parts. Self-contained chapters on sources make the book flexible for any type of legal research course. Useful pedagogy throughout the text includes end-of-chapter checklists, clear examples, and summary charts. Helpful sample pages and examples of research sources guide students through the presentation.
- New narrated videos that walk students through research examples from the book
- Updated coverage of Westlaw, Lexis Advance, and Bloomberg Law - Completely revised material throughout, providing thorough instruction in the latest features and functions of the main research platforms
- Flexible organization that accommodates any approach to instruction in print and online research, including instruction focused exclusively on online sources
- Self-contained chapters on research sources that make the book adaptable to any type of legal research course
- Increased coverage of free and low-cost sources of information
The purchase of this Kindle edition does not entitle you to receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and outline tool available through CasebookConnect.
Major: UCLA JD and USC (MA, BA) ADHD/ADD Coach and Special Needs Consultant
Hi! My name is Katie. I hold a master's in education from USC, where I graduated with highest honors specializing in special and exceptional education. I have a JD from UCLA and a BA in English from USC, magna cum laude. I am a member of the California State Bar. For high school, I went to prep school in New England. I guess you can say I am nuts for learning and education, and I hope I can instill the same passion and skills in my clients. I have also helped students with disabilities naviga... Read more