PE Environmental Review | First edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about PE Environmental Review:
*Add the convenience of accessing this book anytime, anywhere on your personal device with the eTextbook version for only $59 at ppi2pass.com/etextbook-program.*
New Edition - Updated for the CBT Exam
You need this book for your CBT preparation!
The new PE Environmental CBT exam is NOT open book. You will only be allowed to use the NCEES supplied electronic reference on the exam. Ensure exam day success with the new PE Environmental Review from Michael R. Lindeburg, PE.
PE Environmental Review (PEENRM) offers the complete review for the new NCEES Environmental PE CBT exam. This book is the most up-to-date, comprehensive reference manual available, and is designed to the exact order of the exam.
PE Environmental Review features include:
- Easy to find content organized in same order as the exam
- Use of NCEES Handbook equations, tables, and figures
- Teaching of how to solve exam problems with specific NCEES Handbook equations
- Industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
- Equal support of U.S. customary and SI units
- Water: Principles, Wastewater, Stormwater, Potable Water, Water Resources
- Air: Principles, Pollution Control
- Solid and Hazardous Waste: Principles, Municipal and Industrial Solid Waste, Hazardous, Medical, and Radioactive Waste
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Associated Engineering Principles
About the Exam
The NCEES PE Environmental CBT Exam is a 9-hour computer-based exam. It is closed book with an electronic reference. Examinees have 9 hours to complete the 80 question exam. The 9-hour time includes a tutorial and optional break. This exam uses both the International System of units (SI) and the US Customary System (USCS).
After you Pass
Your PE Environmental Review will serve as an invaluable reference throughout your environmental engineering career.