The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd:
WARNING: Do Not Read This Book If You Hate Money
To build a successful business, you need to stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it often doesn’t get done.
In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast. It’s literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it, you’ll be able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced entrepreneur, The 1-Page Marketing Plan is the easiest and fastest way to create a marketing plan that will propel your business growth.
In this groundbreaking new book you’ll discover:
• How to get new customers, clients or patients and how to make more profit from existing ones.
• Why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses.
• How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money.
• A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page. Simply follow along and fill in each of the nine squares that make up your own 1-Page Marketing Plan.
• How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice.
• How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing.
• How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it.
Major: Learn From NYT Best-Selling Author | Keynote Speaker | 30+ Years
I am a New York Times best selling author in the fields of nutrition, fitness, wellness, longevity, and have been a successful entrepreneur for the past 27 years. I love to teach others how to be successful in business and public speaking. Have been interviewed on over 200 T.V. and radio shows and traveled worldwide lecturing/educating. I have a total of 30+ years in these fields. I have worked as director of Public Health and Preventive Care teaching doctors in a Family Practice Residency fo... Read more