The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations Complete Package Netter Green Book Collection | 2th edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations Complete Package Netter Green Book Collection:
The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations, Dr. Frank H. Netter’s decades of work devoted to depicting each of the major body systems, has been updated and brought into modern context. The second edition of the legendary "green books" offers Netter’s timeless work, now arranged and enhanced by modern text and radiologic imaging contributed by field-leading doctors and teachers from world-renowned medical institutions, and supplemented with new illustrations created by master artist-physician, Carlos Machado, and other top medical illustrators working in the Netter tradition.
The Complete Package includes all 9 volumes (14 books):
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Digestive System
- The Endocrine System
- The Integumentary System
- The Musculoskeletal System
- The Nervous System
- The Reproductive System
- The Respiratory System
- The Urinary System
- Gain a quick understanding of complex topics―each addressed on 1-2 pages-- from a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Clearly see the connection between basic and clinical sciences with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Apply a visual approach--with the classic Netter art, updated illustrations, and modern imaging--to normal and abnormal body function and the clinical presentation of the patient.
- Tap into the perspectives of renowned editors and contributors that reflect the current global consensus.