Psychiatry Test Preparation and Review Manual | 4 Edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Psychiatry Test Preparation and Review Manual:
Featuring more than 1,000 questions, video vignettes, and an online timed assessment, Psychiatry Test Preparation and Review Manual, 4th Edition, remains your #1 choice to prepare for successful exam results in both psychiatry and neurology. This trusted review covers every area of the ABPN board exam, and is also an excellent resource for MOC and PRITE study. Updated content includes questions regarding epidemiology, sexuality and gender, and substance addiction, as well as revisions to match DSM-5 criteria.
- Features six tests of 150 multiple-choice questions each, as well as 160 multiple-choice questions related to 25 case vignette videos.
- Allows you to see results broken down by topic online, so you can target areas needing further study. Bookmarking and score archiving are also available online.
- Permits you to exclude topics which are not included on the MOC, such as neuroscience and neurology, so you can more narrowly focus your study.
- Brings you up to date with new information in epidemiology, LGBT sexuality and gender, and substance addiction, as well as the most current DSM-5 criteria. New case vignette videos also reflect these additional key areas.
- Gives clear explanations for both insufficient/incorrect and correct answers, and provides recommended readings from key textbooks.