Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology Guyton Physiology | 13 Edition
View all Prices by Retailer
Details about Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology Guyton Physiology:
The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title's long tradition as the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive guide has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, while supporting information and examples are detailed.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
- Reflects the latest advances in molecular biology and cardiovascular, neurophysiology and gastrointestinal topics.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Clinical vignettes throughout the text all you to see core concepts applied to real-life situations.
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values included.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Medicine eBook is accessible on a variety of devices.
Major: Patient and knowledgeable in many subjects w/ graduate level training!
I recently finished my PhD in Kinesiology with a focus in physical activity and public health and have two Master's degrees, one in biostatistics and one in exercise physiology. I have experience teaching 400 level exercise physiology courses, experience teaching anatomy labs, and over 10 years of various teaching assistant positions (anatomy, physiology, exercise physiology, statistics, kinesiology). I am very familiar with most sciences, statistics, and computer related questions. I enjoy... Read more